Helping Hands is an organization for retired and older adults led by retired and older adults. It provides an opportunity for seniors to fellowship together as well as provide service to the church and outreach projects. We have found that the loving kindness within our group has become an important part of our lives.
Anyone over 50 or who is retired is welcome to join. We always welcome visitors of all ages.
– Biannual Soup and Salad Luncheon
– Host church flea market
– Contribute funds to church projects
– Operation Christmas Child
– Contribute to outreach programs
– Rising Hope food collection
– Visit members who are ill or in hospitals or nursing homes
– Provide funeral receptions
– Prayer tree
– Monthly meeting and potluck
– Game nights
– Christmas party
– Field trips
– Riverside Center Dinner Theater